Thursday, October 22, 2009

10 Things You May Not Know...

  1. I love Buffalo sauce, especially with Ranch dressing!
  2. I hate bananas.
  3. I've never broken a bone, got stitches, had braces, or glasses.
  4. I can't watch scary movies.
  5. I kinda scared of cats.
  6. I listen to Colbie Caillat almost everyday.
  7. I've never liked barbeque.
  8. My newest obsession is bracelets.
  9. I miss deciding "What am I going to do today" in the morning.
  10. I think Audrina is goregous - regardless of how many people make fun of her over-Crest-white striped teeth.

Tada! 10 new things you didnt know... I'll leave you with my new favorite website (when I need a good laugh) - http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

I have to warn you - some of the things on this site are adult humor, but still hilarious none-the-less.

<3 K

0 comments:

Post a Comment