Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Does that make me Crazy?

I find I am asking this question alot of myself these days. Thought the blog world might get a kick out of these.

  • Reading tragically sad blogs then trying to fight back my own tears.
  • Always having Burts Bees ready for constant application
  • Trying to find shapes in the speckled bathroom stall doors
  • Rationing my daily Diet Coke intake by enforcing the water separation rule (each Diet Coke must be separated by a equal size cup of water)
  • Shunning people who do not wash their hands in the bathroom
  • Constantly feeling the urge to whiten to my teeth
  • Trying to ween myself from using a straw with every beverage I drink (heard frequent use of plastic straws is linked to Austim in small child and can negatively affect brain function)
  • Re-writing my notes if I dont like how my handwriting looks

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure after this - I'll think of plenty of other strange characteristics.



Tell me - what makes you wonder, "Does that make me crazy?"


In honor of today's topic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA36wU4jgj4

2 comments:

carO__ said...

I think #3 truely makes you crazy! The rest I can understand! I'v never heard that straw link before but I have heard it causes those small wrinkles around your mouth because you are constantly having your mouth in a tight "o" shape!

Kelley said...

Haha! That's the best one too! LoL! So what makes you crazy?!

Post a Comment