Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Slowly... But Surely

  • Time is ticking on by! Hooray! I'm finally the BIG 6 MONTHS PREGO! And loving just about every minute of it! According to my countdown... I've got 107 days left to go! I'll be sure to report back when that number drops below 100. :)

  • The nursery is taking on life! Patrick's been working hard assembling all the furniture even with his hurt foot. Pup's been right there in the middle of it all too, usually getting in the way. But I'm sure he's just trying to figure out what's going on. :) He'll have another thing coming to him, that's for sure!

  • Baby girl is still growing according to plan and doing her best to be as spunky as possible when the doctors are trying to get a look at her. For the past few months, everytime we've gone in for an ultrasound, she's been upside and manages to "hide" exceptionally well (usually in my lower right hip - ouch!). But all is well - praise God! She's a skinny lil thing tho still. She needs to put on some lbs before her big debut. She weighs just over 1 lb now. So tiny!

  • We are still completely entrenched in the "name game" and taking all sorts of suggestions from anyone who offers. :) Names are hard! I envy other mothers who so quickly and confidentally choose their baby's name.

Here's a sneak peek of our evolving nursery for your viewing pleasure. I'll be sure to update as we go. I'm thinking of possibly painting the dresser/changing table as well as the walls. I'm thinking stripes are a possibly. But we'll have to see.


1 comments:

brittany said...

bah! i LOVE that rocker! gorgeous, and you will get so much good use out of it!

Post a Comment