Friday, December 18, 2009

Help!

Both Patrick's parents have requested photos of us for Christmas... which we have none of. :( It just so happened that I sent Sarah a panicked message asking if she'd be in town and available sometime soon to help us out - and she is! So, Sunday afternoon we are going to take some Barton family photos.

Photos aren't really my thing, which is why we have minimal photos of ourselves (with the exception of our wedding). So, I know my followers (aka Caroline and Melissa) have lots of cute, creative pics! I need some cute ideas as to something we can do! Can you help me out?

I saw these photos on a friend's facebook page and died a little inside! Have you EVER seen anything THIS cute?!?! ...I'm jealous I'm not a gorgeous blonde with a cutie-patootie little baby... and full of creative photo ideas! What other cute Christmas pic ideas do yall have? :) We hope to include Pup too, if he'll cooperate!










1 comments:

carO__ said...

those picturs are adorable. did you say you are friends with the mom? they look like a gap ad! i really like abryanphoto.com pictures. they do wedding but i believe they also do family/couple shots. take a look at their site for ideas!

Post a Comment