Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Just HAD To!

Dont you just love reading old emails, letters, anything from your loved ones?

Patrick mentioned to me the other day that his old FSU email was now gone. Apparently, after you've graduated and some allotment of time has passed, FSU takes away your student email address. Instantly I freaked out, knowing there's some great emails between my love and I in that old inbox. So I HAD to go find them before mine disappears too!

Here are some of the sweetnesses my love sent to me WAY back. Just wanted to at least have them in a place that was personal where I could save them. I know you're probably thinking, "Why didnt she just print these out and save us all the icky love stuff?" Well, I know if I did that, they'd all just get lost eventually. Electronic storage is truly the most efficient and green way of storing keepsakes! :)


Friday, December 22, 2006

Hey, I just wanted to say hi and give you a little somethin, somethin to read. I love you and miss you so much. I can't wait to see you in New York. It's not that I don't enjoy seeing my family but when I wake
up in the morning I think "well It's only 9:30 so I guess I'll just go back to sleep." When you are with me, I wake up at like 6am and wait till 9:30 (letting you sleep in) to run in and cuttle you. I guess what I'm saying is that it is the greatest thing in the world waking up in the same house as you(even better, next to you). I miss being around you, its not the same over the phone. I like to look for your opinion and to share a laugh, plus your a hottie so you just nice to sit next to. I love you.


Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dear the love of my life,

I miss you already. We have been talking about you and how much you like the gifts and letters from my mom. Starr is super cute. She definatly has more maltice (SP?) in her than anything else. You would be all about her and her white fluffiness. Anyways, I love you a lot and I am really excited to see you in NY. We are going to have a great time full of snow(maybe) and hot tubing, and champagne, and good food. I love you! I'm going to call you now.
Love,
Patrick


Thursday, October 5, 2006

I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You. I don't think I can say it enough. As soon as i got off the phone with you tonight, Dwight said, "what was that all about." I said that was Kelley, and he responded, "how long have you been together," and I said 5 months on dec 24th. Both him and everyone else I've seen has said, do you love her? and without any hesitation I respond yes. "Well is she the one?," "I love this girl, she couldn't do anything wrong in my book. I Love her." You are so special to me and I want you to know that. I want you to go through every second of your life knowing that I am there for you and that I want to be with you. You are the most special girl that I have ever met and I can't
wait to hold you in my arms. I hope this carries as much meaning as I am feeling right now, to make you feel like the most special girl in the world. That is exactly what you deserve and I wouldn't give you any less.

I Love You more than anything I can imagine,
Patrick (Pookie Pie) Barton


Friday, August 26, 2005

Hey, I just wanted to give you something to read before you leave for the wedding today. I had a great time last night at your Dad's house. Although it might not seem like it, I do enjoy hanging out with your family. I had a lot of laughs and now feel much more comfortable about going to the wedding. I hope that you have a good time in St. George and I already can't wait to see you on Saturday. I should be ok though cause I'm going to see you in a few minutes after I finish this e-mail. I'll try not to start missing you until you actually leave. Anyway It means a lot to be involved with the whole wedding experience and I'm glad that you want me to be there.

<3 P       A        T               R          I                 C                   K

1 comments:

Brittany Snow Brafford said...

The timeline of these events is a bit sketch to me... The oldest one is from 8/26/05 then 14 months later he says yall have been together 5 months... just sayin... ;) They're sweet. I think its cute when guys struggle w/ lovey dovey words (ie- cuttle)

Post a Comment