Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can't Get You Off My Mind

I just cant get over these BEAUTIFUL images! Anyone have an old wood door I could have? Hehe :)



Doesn't this just look so fun? Big bright windows, exposed brick... living high above in a big city! Ohhh... love it!


Love the wall color and the mis-matched pillows! And the comfy white comforter just makes it look so plush!


The old is new again! So much character!


Beautiful wall color and plaid throw! Love how they used a old wooden ladder as a quilt rack! So creative!



I <3 blues! Look at that fantastic view of the beach out the window too! Oh, what I wouldnt do to be there now. I'm really digging the white wood planks on the wall too


I'm telling ya! It's all about the blue!


Have you ever seen anything like this?! LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Laura Jean's Pies said...

Kelley i LOVE these rooms! where did you find these pictures?

Kelley said...

Me too! Countryliving.com/other various decorating blogs. :)

Post a Comment