Monday, May 17, 2010

Exhaustion Sets In

It's Monday... everyone could use a little spiritual inspiration, right? :)


"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

"'Bring the full 10 percent into the storehouse so that there may be food in my house. Test me in this way,' says the Lord of Hosts. 'See if I will not open the floodgates of heaven and pour out a blessing for you without measure.'" Malachi 3:10

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future.'" Jeremiah 29:11

"Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and wondrous things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

"I will praise the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips. I will boast in the Lord; the humble will hear and be glad. Proclaim with me the Lord's greatness; let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant with joy; their faces will never be ashamed. Psalm 34:1-5

0 comments:

Post a Comment